Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lots and lots of changes have happened since I've last wrote. I lost 60 lbs and have since gained back 40 of them. I've moved into Annies house and am trying to sell mine. Katrina is now 18 and will be graduating in June. Then she is off to college in the fall! Imagine I have a child old enough to be going to college. She has a job at KFC which she actually started working on April 25, 2011. Date put down for posperity. Thats all for now, but I am going to try to come back and start posting again.

I will add that I have a new years resolution to knit 52 pair of slippers and donate them to a shelter. I have done the 52 slippers and now I am going to branch out into hats and scarves. Mind you this is all being done with my yarn stash. I have not bought one skein of yarn to do this project. I am actually trying to downsize my stash!.

No comments: